Monday, February 07, 2011

The Honeymoon Is Over Suite

HAHA!

This morning I've decided to do the writing first and maybe get an image in after. I love this title because it's officially an inside joke between me and my Boo. I took him to stay in Wimberley and, in my effort to be romantic, booked the same room we had last year on his birthday; it was a spontaneous effort to surprise my Sweetheart.

Well...Romantic Memory is highly untrustworthy! The freakin' cabin is just as uncomfortable as last time, if not more so! How could I have forgotten?!?!? At least I had the good sense to bring a pillow from home but my back is still sore. We both could barely walk the next morning and we both fell asleep the second we got back to Lockhart. Freakin' miserable. So maybe the romance that I remember came out of a bond made in mutual misery. And we did have a great time shopping at the rock store and hangin' at Ino'z with great friends and endless pitchers of beer. (sigh) The weather rocked and the drive both ways was beyond beautiful. I just have to remember to ask for a different (but probably just as miserable) cabin next year!

A Med Milestone
Today I refill my one month on the two new meds. If you've ever been on this type of medication then you know there are timeframes for this stuff to actually work; most do well before a month. So it's a time to "check in" with oneself: hmmmm.... all systems seem good but I really should try to exercise more.

Make it a Great Monday, Cyber-Universe! Be Productive and Pro-active, Cyber-Self!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home