Friday, February 11, 2011

8:18am

Ok, so I guess this "style" is my current phase. Alright by me I guess. I think the biggest achievements so far have been 1) FINDING my old photo stock and 2) having just the right amount of time each morning to make something...anything...doesn't matter.

Or does it? I would love to know that maybe my blog might be put into book form and given to family and friends upon my passing. (of course, being consecutive is sometimes hard with the blog layout.) Well...long after I moved home to Texas, I decided to look through my complete blog archive; I was stunned by how telling my entries were YEARS ahead of my decision to divorce and move here. Wow. If my Ex had ever bother to read it, would things be different? (prolly not but interesting to consider on an intellectual level...the other "levels" are long gone.)

Anyhoo. It's a good habit.

Happy Friday, Cyber-Universe. Cyber-Self...do I really need to tell you? Really? Well do what you're going to do but things don't get done by themselves. (I'm such a Nag.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home