Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And still watching...


No, I would actually say that I am holding onto the Great Pendulum at this point rather than watching It. I figured it was easier to ride on It and with my weight, maybe even slow It down a bit.
Our older Boxer, Bucket, has come to the last days of her long life. Since she doesn't appear to be uncomfortable, we have to decided to spend as many days with her as she will give us. Today she is at the Shore with the Hubby and my older son (they left Champ here with us girls); no doubt they will have their special and unique time with her without us there.
And I am trying to balance that with a new and very exciting job opportunity that seemed to appear from a dream... in a place so absolutely awesome that I am reluctant to mention it at all for fear of jinxing myself. I don't dare mention it to anyone remotely involved in massage until I know for sure that I am not dreaming.
And then I think about Bucket again and I see that I am not dreaming at all. Perhaps I am more awake than ever.
Keep her in your thoughts for us.
Namaste, Denise
PS (added 5/10)
I did attend the event, "Women Empowering Women" that was dedicated to my friend, Karen Bennett. I took my daughter and 2 friends; I plan to do the same every year from here on out.
Not only is Project H.O.M.E. a dynamic and worthy outreach organization, this was only the 2nd year... I like the idea of being a part of what I'm sure will become a social highlight in years to come. (It was hosted by one the region's largest highrise developers and his wife; her salon is the official sponsor.)
And the goodie bags were beyond awesome although I don't think I will be using by $100 Gift Certificate for Botox.
Namaste, D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home