Saturday, April 28, 2007

Watching the Great Pendulum




Hello Cyber-Universe. Hello, Cyber-Self.

So... the last two blogs covered Death and then Birth. Wild, but natural, swings of the Great Pendulum of Life. I'm still waiting for Spring to balance itself out.

I got my fingers in the dirt last Thursday at the Shore. The Hubby and I went there because it was our 15th Anniversary (gee, it feels like only 30... har har) and we thought we would get the water turned back on, crank up the water heater, garden all day, shower, and go out to dinner. 'Didn't turn out that way. There was some issue with the pipes and I wasn't invited to crawl under the house, so I pulled the big weeds, dug out hostas (I must have missed the memo: "Digging Out Hostas Can Make You Hostile") and then I worked on my own little patch of decorative garden. It was a really nice day. But being so grubby, we really couldn't go in a restaurant. My anniversary dinner was Taco Bell. (What a mistake! I haven't eaten fast food for almost 2 years... nothing like a reminder or should I say "repeat". 'Sorry to be gross.)

I had clients the next day, met up with a friend after work, met up with another friend... all happy stuff but it made for a long day after our day of gardening. I get home. I see my husband for 5 minutes and before I know it I am throwing a shoe. (Not at him... not that he could tell because he was walking away... really, I'm not THAT bad!) He said something I didn't like and laughed at me when I got pissed. Don't feel too sorry for him; he really does know better.

Is it PMS? Am I more mad than I thought about our anniversary? Should I be taking vitamins?
Is this another hint of my inevitable "Change of Life"?

Probably. Probably. Probably and... maybe.

So I'm going to try my best to let the Pendulum come to a rest on It's own. Throwing shoes at It might feel good but it just keeps It swinging or worse, swinging crooked.

Can I get an "Ommm." out there!?!

Thanks. I needed that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home