Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I really ought to be asleep right this moment. It's almost 1am and I woke up this morning (oops yesterday) at 4:30am. Oh well.

The one blog-thought lately has been that I am NOT a born-again Christian or maybe not even a "good" Christian but....the Great Whatever has been such a positive force that the only suitable language for it sounds so much like the religion of my youth. 'Guess that might make me a Paying Attention Again Christian.

And at this very moment, I am very glad to be 46, tubby, in Texas, and in love. Life is rich. And, I've also discovered....wait for it...I'm allergic to Drama.

I truly love my friends so I hope they understand my "sneezing".

Gesundheit and Goodnight (or Good Morning) Cyber-Universe! Cyber-Self...you really need to make time for making stuff again. Really. Like now already. XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home