Thursday, April 21, 2011

Disappointment

I like a good cry. Today's stream of tears was reassuring; I have my priorities in the right places. Recent God-driven lessons actually prepared me for this sad situation and I knew this Shift in relationships was coming. Here it is.

But I'm reassured by the depth of the love I feel for my Boo, by the insight that mean-spirited behavior makes me sad rather than angry, and that, for the most part, I'm happy with the person I've become. I'm no angel for sure but I know the general vicinity of the High Road.

Cyber-Universe...what I appreciate most about you is your vastness; petty things are mites on the lice in the ear of a rat. Tiny. Cyber-Self... blogging will always be the best thing to do. It's an investment. Love you all. XO-D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home