Friday, April 15, 2011

Minimum Daily Requirements

First of all, I'm ditching the "time stamp" titles. The intent has been fulfilled: I wanted to know when I was most likely to be creative each day. Got it. I like marking the endpoints of creative phases and experiments. Plus it made finding particular entries such a hassle! Oi!

I was thinkin' on the subject of my creativity and my thoughts segued into my current list of MDR's. I need doses of the following each and every day:
Affection
Creativity
Medication
Water
Coffee
Cigs
_____
Sleep
Music
Meditation/prayer
and recently, Birds

Totally not in order and definitely not complete.

My professional life has taken yet another shift. That's cool; everything seems to be in a shift anyway so why not everything? For reals.

Enjoy your bounty, Cyber-Universe! Cyber-Self: commit to meeting your MDR's before you commit yourself to any more endeavors. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home