Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Don't worry. I think I'm strange, too

There are mornings when I sit down to this computer and look at the art I created the day before and I wonder... where did THAT come from? Some even make me cringe a little because they are either over-worked (more often than not) or under-worked (sloppy cutting for layers). My previous entry got mixed reviews from me on first glance.

And if anyone out there has even the slightest clue on how I might earn some income from this, please let me know. What the heck, I'm a big girl; tell me if that's just not a possibility. XO

I have a long day of massage ahead. Always adventure! Really. It's soooooo cool to know someone's back well enough to know what's up without asking. (But I always ask cuz that would be irresponsible, natch) I have the opportunity to lay my reality aside and go into the zone. I really do love what I do.

Rock on with your Bad Self, Cyber-Universe. Cyber-Self: have a great day, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home