Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Transfusion


Yesterday was amazing. Delicious Serendipity wove herself through my day, leaving me with the sense of true reunion. I spoke with (in order): a high school friend that I accidently texted, my boss' wife, my Boo's mom, my daughter, her godmother, and for a couple of hours, my beloved Boo. (Without him knowing I had spoken with her, he messaged the same high school friend.) We are definitely shifting. Nice that it's together...

I'm getting to like the fact that my daughter is more mature than I am. I told her about some of the social nonsense lately and she was so very sweet and insightful. Where DID she come from? Oh, that's right: God. The Great Whatever. And in acknowledging her own recent happiness, she said she felt a Positive Presence; that she had been given Something Special. I'm still smiling and still glowing. Love is magical.

Cyber-Universe: Good Fortune is much like the owl that we recently discovered in our yard; he roosts there almost daily. It finally occurred to me that he's probably been there for years... we just never looked. (Just be glad I didn't spew that Yoda-style!)
Cyber-Self: Drink more water and get yourself a good breakfast...now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home