Saturday, July 08, 2006

Construction Update

Obviously, I haven't fixed the images... yet. It's on my list.

I realized, over the holiday, that some of my relationship-rehabs are simply waiting for building permits. And we all know how long that could take. Should I re-apply?

We suffered an appliance death while we were away. The Refrigerator passed away in it's sleep probably soon after I left. Surviving the Refrigerator were: bags of Putrid Meat, some of which exploded, melted Strawberry Goo, oodles of Collapsing Butter sticks, and Condiments of several generations. After a moment of silence, The Kitchen Goddess killed all of the refrigerator's survivors. Believe me, it was ugly.

The New One will arrive Monday.

Namaste and R.I.P. all dead, and dying, Household Appliances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home