Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Under Construction

I've known for weeks that my latest images on my blog do not appear on PC's; don't know about Macs but obviously if I want them there, I will have to devote some time to fixing them. This has prompted me to think about the words, "under construction".

I live under construction that is over a hundred years old. Even then it was under construct-ed.

Our Shore house has been under construction for over 50 years.

I consider most of my relationships to be under construction; some are new and some are rehabs. Some days I would like to post a "Danger: Hard Hat Area" on my forehead.

An ant colony is under construction in our home office... guess I should do something about that.

The New Me will always be under construction; there's no project due date on that one so it's cool. I've got lots of time for that... My next challenge: find some over construction, tear it down, and start over. Don't worry. I'm pretty good about recycling.

Hopefully I will have a little time to fix the blog before I leave for a "vacation" at the Shore.

Thanks for reading.

Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home