Sunday, February 27, 2011

9:09am (running late for church)


9:59 Okay...I totally blew off church. I just got done writing my excuse-email to the choir director. Too tired. I'm even too tired to write why (see Imagine Lockhart or CCTXN on FB )
but NOT too tired to make a quick image. BTW I managed to scrape the shit out of my new truck last night at a chair massage gig. I now hate mega-apartment complexes and the erratic open/close action of their gates. I took too long to drive through one and cut the turn too sharp......sceeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrape! Oi! It ain't easy being me.

Can I get a back rub, Cyber-Universe? Go back to sleep, Cyber-Self. You have stuff to do later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise Meredith-Clark said...

HAHA! I just noticed that I have seven self-portraits in a row. Self-involved much? Oh well. I yam what I yam. XO-D

11:12 AM  
Blogger Denise Meredith-Clark said...

Even worse, just a little later I go ahead and post yet another self-portait. (next entry) I'm so simple.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home