Saturday, October 15, 2005

Back To Basics

For whatever reason, I feel compelled to post a few raw photos. Yep, straight from the camera jpegs. They are a couple of years old. Maybe it's my way of telling myself that it's time to do my thang AND be busy working.
I start my part-time job on Monday (M-Th, 3-7pm or later if I decide to take a class.) I still haven't moved into my new office; I expect to early next week. I feel so so so... giddy. Like starting at a new school only this is MY school. 'Still haven't heard back from the one spa where I interviewed for a position. If I don't get it well then... it really IS time to get busy! And that's exciting, too.
At my office, I want so much to create an atmosphere that is immediately soothing especially to me! I want a place where I can prepare for my day without distraction. I want a place where I can do what I need to do to be a better Massage Therapist and person. But I have to MOVE IN first!

My next Blog entry will be my "Yippee I've Moved In!" message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home