Monday, October 03, 2005

Re/Birth

Ok, so what's with the "re/" stuff anyway? I couldn't tell you either; it just seems like the right way to express that it's really 2 things happening at once (?)

Since my last entry, a lot of positives have made their way into my life. I've done enough clean up on my home that I can have people walk in the door without me dying from embarrassment. And thanks to my daughter's fairy godmother, I have Shoji screens and I can now put my things out of sight in a pleasing way. And... I'M GETTING MY OWN OFFICE SPACE AND IT'S IN ONE OF THE BEST BUILDINGS IN TOWN!!!!!!! And only 2 blocks from where I went to massage school (I'm still very involved with them and I see a few clients there.) The rent is so absolutely affordable... I feel like I've fallen in love. I'm trying it out for 4 months and I will decide then if I can afford to do business there long term.

It's all just too good (talk about a swing of the pendulum!) This past weekend I had a chair massage booth at the neighborhood flea market and besides making a nice bit of cash, I felt so good about the experience. I get so jazzed when people get massage for the first time and they get that dopey post-massage look when they sit up. And just getting to meet so many people is awesome. I worked with a couple of regular clients at the school as well and it was all just good good good. I am forever grateful to be a Massage Therapist. I think I will call this my official career! :-)

Venting isn't always about bad stuff; some of us need to vent our Joy or we would explode!

May all of you be on the verge of bursting with Joy sometime soon. I highly recommend it.

Peace, Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home