Sunday, September 25, 2005

Re/Turn

I'm back...

While not too much has changed since my retreat, I certainly feel like just enough pressure has been taken off to at least BREATHE! I am able to take action but I feel like I'm moving in baby steps. Eurecka! I just realized that I AM a baby! I haven't turned over a new leaf, I've started completely over. Life didn't take a turn for the worse, my house did!

Repeat after me: I am not my house and my house is not me. I am not my house and my house is not me. I am not my house and my house is not me. (Notice I didn't say "home". Creating one is my goal and I ain't there yet. I'll let you know when I am.)

Maybe this is "as good as it gets"? Hmmm. Guess I'll be eating some lemons for awhile but that's what this Blog is all about: sucking lemons and learning to like it.

Pucker up, Folks. Maybe someone will spontaneously kiss you. XO-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home