Sunday, March 27, 2011

3:17pm

Too much to say? Or so little interest in sharing? Both. Suffice it to say that I had another opportunity to demonstrate the very depth of my love for my Boo. Finding him reminds me that God does exist and that we are brought together with the Right People at the Right Time for the Right Reasons if our Intentions are pure and intended to benefit someone other than ourselves. He's an infinite source of awe/bewilderment/humor/respect/patience...all layered together as a result of His Life Thus Far. I love knowing that I am changing his/our future.

We'll just have to call it "The Showdown at Wimberley...Sort of"; we'll both know what you mean and hopefully, one day, it will inspire laughter.

Hug the ones you love, Cyber-Universe...BTW who ISN'T starving for affection on some level?!?!?!?!?!? Cyber-Self: I am very proud of you. 'Doesn't matter when you learn a Lesson, what matters is if you truly learned it. You go, Grrrl XO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home