Thursday, August 25, 2005

Post-Toasted Part Deux

If you know me, then you know the recent misery bestowed upon our house in Philly. The chimney collasped and then a torrential rain flooded many rooms with nasty sooty water. Ah... there's no place like home. Really.

I did get around to writing about a few of my images but for the most part, I've been looking for responses; checking in and scrolling and leaving. My little walk-thru gallery. I am one of those who suffers when I don't take time to create and I am feeling a build-up of energy. I suspect it's an East coast September-thing. "Real life" happens between September and May; June, July and August are about getting the heck away or being left behind to swelter in the city. I am very grateful for our Shore house but it makes it too easy to forget that I an urgent situation that needs my attention. I will be returning to Philly for the weekend... and running away again ASAP to squeeze the last of the summer out.

I am hopeful that our home will "phoenix" from the ick. A new life for us all. -D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home