Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mamma's Got a Brand New Blog

and I'm finding it to be as frustrating as everything else! Loading images has been hit-or-miss; guess I should just write about whatever image happens to appear. Feeling lucky? Hey, at least I'm not bitching about the things I cannot change, or not finding the courage to just DO IT MYSELF, or pontificating about wisdom that obviously hasn't soaked in.

It's really not that dramatic. Really. I mean really Really. (Last bit was my impersonation of denial... )

If you know me, you know enough already. If you are an acquaintance or a happen-stance stranger, feel free to ask questions. Reading cryptic references just doesn't sound fun and this is meant to be an uplifting blog. Really. I am absolutely serious.

So, folks, welcome to my blog. Drink your orange juice and try to smell something different each day.

Peace, Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home